Q: What documents do I need to secure unconditional offer?
A: requirements vary depending on the course you’re planning to study. For most courses, you need
to have official degree certificate and transcripts; valid international passport; academic reference
letter; work recommendation letter; personal statement; CV; Waec/Neco certificate or ielts.

Q: What Is CAS?
A: Confirmation of Acceptance of study: a vital document piece of document generated by the Home
office with a unique number for each applicant.

Q: How much deposit do I need to pay before CAS is issued?
A: Tuition fees deposit depends on the school you are coming to study. It ranges from £2000 to %50
of your total tuition fees.

Q: What type of visa do I need to study in the UK?
A: student visa formerly known as Tier 4 visa or Tier 4 child visa for Gsce and A level pupils

Q: How much money do I need to show in my bank account?
A: Depends on how much you pay towards your tuition deposit. i.e if your tuition is £20000 and you
pay £2000, you need the balance of your tuition fee £18000 plus your living expense of £9300
approximately (outside London) or £12 300 approximately (inside London) as proof of funds in your
account for a minimum period of 28 days. In this case, if inside London, you need to show £30300 and
if outside London, £27300. If coming with dependents, each dependent must have £6500
approximately (outside London) and £7605 (inside London) added to your proof of funds.

Q: Can I use someone else’s bank account?
A: you can use your parents account if you are single however you must proof your relationship by
providing your birth certificate, consent letter from parent and ID of parent. You can also use your
spouse’s account if your married or in a civil partnership. we usually advise students to use their own
personal account – savings or standard bank accounts.

Q: What is the instalment plan after paying my deposit?
A: payment plan varies from school to school, however, you are expected to meet your financial
obligation as an international student upon arrival in the UK.

Q: How much does the UK student visa cost?
A: student visa (standard service) costs £363. Immigration health Surcharge costs £624 per year.

Q: How do I secure accommodation?
A: you either secure an accommodation on your school’s website or through a private landlord off
campus. Please note international students are required by the HOME OFFICE to stay within 45 miles
of their campus.

Q: Can I buy a one way ticket as a student?
A: Yes, student can buy a one way ticket to travel to the UK.